18 September 2015

Manage Different Cloud Storage with MultCloud

0 comments




For online backup, because i have lots of files, I personally like to use Cloud Storage services that offers Free 15GB+, and I only use Dropbox for small sized file sharing purpose.



MultCloud allows me to transfer files between them, below are the lists of my most favorite Cloud Storage.



Note: for Dropbox, we can get more than 2GB, if we invite more friends who successfully signed up and installed Dropbox.



Free Storage Capacity in GB.

image



In order to use all four different storages, I used the service of "MultCloud-Free App for Transferring Files across Cloud Drives".





With MultCloud, I can transfer big files from Dropbox to Google Drive or OneDrive, after click Run Now I can just close the internet browser, it will run in the background, the transferring processes in handled by MultCloud server.

Example Transfer from Dropbox to OneDrive.

Untitled

Reference: www.multcloud.com

Leave a Reply

You might also like: